Our Core Values
- We seek ways to build and solidify lasting relationships with our customers, vendors, and peers.
- We strive to never act in a short-sighted manner and to do whatever it takes to preserve our relationships with our customers, vendors, and peers.
- It is through putting Relationships First that we will create: 1) a financially secure organization, 2) a rewarding place to work, and 3) more opportunities to build lasting relationships.
- We hold ourselves accountable to do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it - for our customers, suppliers, and each other.
- We strive to fully understand the "wake" that we create with our actions - internally and externally.
- We are Confident that we will accomplish our goals, yet we have the Humility to admit that we do not always have the right answers.
- Our customers, suppliers, and teammates can feel this confidence, yet we strive to never be perceived as arrogant.
- If we are perceived to be arrogant in any interaction, regardless of our opinion of this perception, we have fallen short in this interaction.
Learn & Grow
- We acknowledge that we do not always have the answers and, therefore, strive to constantly Learn & Grow in an effort to make the organization and ourselves better.
- Anyone we encounter (internal or external) has some piece of knowledge that can be bestowed upon us, and we strive to always have our antennas up to receive this knowledge.
- Regardless of what we know or learn today, there is more we can learn tomorrow and we strive to be proactive in seeking knowledge from others, experiences, and publications.
Make it Better
- With any aspect of life or business, there is always a way to Make it Better, even though we may initially feel otherwise.
- This mindset drives us to seek continuous improvement to ourselves, our processes, and our products.
- We are committed to questioning the status quo knowing that this is what it will take for us to evolve and grow.